February 17, 2012
Season 2 of Chamber TV continues with Episode 15, hosted by Joe Porpiglia and Jessica Hibbard
Mary Beth Graham (Director of Undergraduate Studies at Mount St. Mary’s University) discusses the Mount’s Students in Free Enterprise program and SIFE’s new partnership with the Chamber.
Mary Salafia (Sales Director at Comcast Spotlight) shares advertising tips for local businesses. Comcast Spotlight will host a cocktail reception and informative presentation at the Delaplaine on March 15, 2012 — Frederick-area businesses are invited to attend.
Visit our community blog to learn more about this month’s story: Dynport Vaccine Company’s recently remodeled, and donated more than 90 pieces of furniture to local nonprofits. Share your own story online at positivelyfrederick.org.
Did you know? In the late 1960s, there were no traffic lights on Route 40 between Route 15 and Middletown. If you worked in Frederick, you could drive to the MIddletown diner for lunch and be back in 45 minutes!
Member 2 Member Spotlight
This month’s featured discounts: 10% off your check at Griff’s Landing and $10 off yoga and pilates mat classes at Ananda Shala. Find more discounts and print coupons on the M2M page.
Episode 15 is sponsored by Baltimore Coffee & Tea.
Refreshments for our live studio audience were provided by Uno Chicago Grill.
Congratulations to Jennifer from The Phillips Group, who won this month’s grand prize: An Emergency Roadside Kit from Clearview Car Care.
- Episode 1 — Watch archived show on Ustream
- Episode 2 — Sorry, archived show is not available
- Episode 3 — Watch archived show on Ustream
- Episode 4 — Watch archived show on YouTube
- Episode 5 — Watch archived show on YouTube
- Episode 6 — Watch archived show on YouTube
- Episode 7 — Watch archived show on YouTube
- Episode 8 — Watch archived show on YouTube
- Episode 9 — Watch archived show on YouTube
- Episode 10 — Watch archived show on YouTube
- Episode 11 — Watch archived show on YouTube
- Episode 12 — Watch archived show on YouTube
- Episode 13 — Watch archived show on YouTube
- Chamber TV CONFIDENTIAL — Behind-the scenes bonus video)
- Episode 14 — Watch archived show on YouTube
Watch our monthly show onYouTube or sign up to be part of our live studio audience (register online or call 301.662.4164 x1).
Live audience seating will begin at 12:30 p.m. Attendees who are not seated by 1:00 p.m. will not be permitted to enter the studio during broadcast.
Can’t join us in the studio audience? New episodes are available on YouTube on Monday.