The following post was submitted by Rick Weldon, Member Relations Manager at the Frederick Chamber.
Soon after you made the decision to invest in a Chamber membership, you were invited to attend New Member Reception. For those who attend, the entire value portfolio of membership is described in about an hour, including:
- An introduction to the Chamber staff
- A welcome from Chamber President Ric Adams and VP Paul Frey
- Greetings from a Chamber board member
- An informative discussion about member opportunities
- Real savings for you and your employees
- An overview of how the Chamber advocates on your behalf
- Your first chance to interact and exchange information with other members
Talk about drinking from a fire hose!
If you’ve had a membership for a while, but missed the New Member Reception, it’s NOT too late. This is also a great opportunity to send a new employee from your organization. The next New Member Reception is Wednesday, October 30. Click here to register and re-start your journey to a high-performance Chamber membership!
Thanks for reading this month’s Membership Monday. Next month, we’ll discuss how to tailor your membership to best fit your organization’s needs.