October 19, 2012
This month’s show is hosted by Joe Porpiglia (D&D Consulting and Training) and Lauren Hagan (Frederick Chamber).
We’re also joined by Tiffany Ahalt, a Frederick County tour guide, who tells us about seasonal tourism and how to market your business to tourists.
Watch the episode to learn this month’s Frederick Factoid about spooky legends in Frederick and to learn about featured Member 2 Member coupons.
Refreshments for our live studio audience were provided by Roy Rogers.
Live audience seating will begin at 12:30 p.m. Attendees who are not seated by 1:00 p.m. will not be permitted to enter the studio during the show.
Can’t join us in the studio audience? New episodes are available on YouTube on Monday.
• Writer / Director: Lauren Hagan
• Cinematographer: Jean Wright
• Announcer: Sean Morrissey
• Production Assistant: Michael Cooper (Liberty Mutual Group)
• Co-Hosts: Jon-Mikel Bailey (Wood Street), Joe Porpiglia (D&D Consulting and Training)