How are you making your Chamber membership work for you? When leveraged fully, your membership offers a complete business strategy for success. Our new website — frederickchamber.org — makes it easier than ever to explore all of your member benefits without ever leaving your desk! Benefits are crafted to help you save money, promote your organization, and take advantage of the added values for your membership investment. Here’s how you can start:
1. Invest in the Energy Co-op Your membership investment is designed to save you money! The Energy Purchasing Cooperative helps you save so you can allot more of your resources in areas like marketing and operations.
2. Submit Your Event for Publication Community & Member News Email Updates are published twice each month, featuring YOUR news and events! Take advantage of one of our most popular FREE member benefits by submitting your event or news summary online. Your news, events, and successes will be broadcast to more than 3,800 local subscribers.
3. Sponsor an Event & Gain Exposure Event sponsorship with the Chamber demonstrates your organization’s support of the business community! Take your membership to the next level by claiming maximum exposure when you help provide the tools and events that develop a vibrant and well-educated workforce. Thanks to the new website, our signature event sponsors receive year-round exposure for events. Check out the upcoming Golf Scramble, for example! Contact Meghan Butler, Director of Events, at email@example.com for more information about sponsoring an event.
4. Enhance your Online Directory Listing More than 4,200 visitors browse the Business Directory each month, so make sure your listing is in tip-top shape! Link your social media, select meaningful keywords, and ensure your online description is on point. You must login to the Members Only area to complete this task.
5. Explore Workplace Wellness Our Workplace Wellness webpage is created with your employees in mind! Learn more about how healthy initiatives can begin in the office, and discover resources to help with implementing wellness programs.
This post is the first in a series that highlights how to make the most of membership online at frederickchamber.org. Stay tuned for more valuable tools!